Seattle trip = Boat dive + shore dive Oct. 19,20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalRich

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Heading to Seattle next month, to visit friends, and add a some notches to my dive bag and buck list.

Looking forward to seeing Wolf eels & Pacific Reds.
Come join me.
Good Divin,
SOCalRich

I am booking a trip on the Bandito for Sat. 10-18. And would like to have some dive buddies for a shore dive Friday morning if conditions permit.

Bandito or ocean Quest? which do you prefer? Other suggestions welcome. need tanks & weights
Both are very good charters and I highly recommend both.

I am booking a trip on the Bandito for Sat. 10-18. And would like to have some dive buddies for a shore dive Friday morning if conditions permit.
Rich,
The Bandito is awesome. Very safe operation. Easiest place to get tanks and weights will be at Lighthouse Diving Center. Very close to the marina and Bandito. You will need to pick them up the day before the boat dives. I would call them to reserve and make sure they have the type of tanks you are looking for. Another option is to call the owner (Rick) of Bandito and let him know you are coming from out of the area and see if he can arrange to have tanks and weights available for you. He may very well do that. I wouldn't know since I always bring my own. Here is the link to Lighthouse: Lighthouse Diving Center

If I were going to be home those days, I would definitely dive with you- Would be super convenient for me. I can see the Bandito boat from my living room window right now. Boat is called "Sampan", by the way. I'd also be happy to let you use my weights and tanks, but not sure how I'd get them to you and back from you with my traveling during those dates. Greg

Hi TrailBoss great to hear from You. And thanks for the info. Next time your in So Cal to dive. Drop me a line maybe I can drive to Ventura area.

Hey WetB4. Thanks for the tip about the weights. Will you be able to join me on the boat or for shore diving on Friday 10/19?
I am looking forward to this trip.

Here is a shot of a friend of mine from last years lobster season near Laguna.

Attachments

• Brad Dad.jpg
    Brad Dad.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 189
@SoCalRich,

Unfortunately no, as I have to work. I’m on a month long vacation right now, and as I’m a contractor, when I don’t work I don’t get paid (but scheduling vacation is sooo easy, more than makes up for it).

I’d contact the various dive charters to see if they have a boat going out on Friday. I see a number of announcements by Marker Buoy Dive Club of workweek charters.

If something doesn’t work out, I can broadcast with Marker Buoy to see if I can find a buddy for you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom