seawing nova fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife uses them. She rarely uses anything but a frog kick. i have used them. I break them if I use a high power kick. But they offer excellent control. As far as being easy on the knees, I could not say.

I tried the novas and found that the foot pocket was too small for me. I went up a size and still had issues. Now I have a wide foot but no other fins have squeezed my feet like this. I can't use them.

Owned both, found the Nova woeful at frog kicking, actually anything other than a flutter kick, which I found it to excel at. I found the Gorillas much better at frog kicking but sold them as my local site is a net/line grave yard and the Novas somewhat of a line trap. Novas definitely easy on the knees flutter kicking. I found the nova foot pocket to be one of the most comfortable I've owned, I have small narrow feet. Good luck with your search.

Owned both, found the Nova woeful at frog kicking, actually anything other than a flutter kick, which I found it to excel at. I found the Gorillas much better at frog kicking but sold them as my local site is a net/line grave yard and the Novas somewhat of a line trap. Novas definitely easy on the knees flutter kicking. I found the nova foot pocket to be one of the most comfortable I've owned, I have small narrow feet. Good luck with your search.

I got them and love 'em, thanks

Back
Top Bottom