See Clearly with EZ Stick-On RX Lenses $29.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba.com

Dive Shop
Reaction score
scuba-wreck-plane-header.jpg
Trident
Underwater Lazer Pointer
Retail: $29.95 - 17% Off
$24.95
026283-premiere.jpg
free-ship-over-25.gif
stars5.gif

Free Lanyard included

Free 2 AA Alkaline Batteries Included

Customer review from Hillary
"I did a shallow dive (6-16ft) for about an hour without any battery issues at all. It definitely works better in low-lit areas, and was a great tool to point out stuff to my dive buddy. It worked great pointing at objects and animals about 3-4 feet away, and visible to my buddy on the object about 6 ft away. Underwater in bright lighting, it was not visible at all (no surprise). It is small enough to fit in a BC pocket or keep on your wrist without getting in the way."
order-now.png

H2O
Alpha 2 Purge Mask
$59.95
Trident
Stick-On Optical Lens for Masks
Retail: $50.00 - 40% Off
$29.95
027620-special.jpgtrident-stick-on-optical-lens-for-masks-Big-5.jpg
free-ship.gif
free-ship.gif
Free Pacific Totally Dry Snorkel Included - a $50.00 Value

Free Protective Hard Case included

Comes in +1.0 through +3.0 diopter

stars5.gif
Customer review from Marcus
"I've gone through probably 25 masks or so and always end up going back to the H20 Alpha 2 Purge Mask. This mask fits the best and leaks the least of any mask Ive every tried. I prefer the purge version. I find the purge handy during dive classes as I am able to easily and quickly clear the mask while task loaded. It gets my top recommendation."
stars5.gif
Customer review from Michael

"The lenses are easy to install and hold remarkably well for using no glue! They do take a dive or two to get the final adjustment right, but a good inexpensive alternative to a full fledged bioptic mask."
order-now.pngorder-now.png
5-tips-divers-banner.jpg

Aquabionic by Cetatek
WARP 1 Adjustable Strap Fins
Retail: $199.95 - 36% Off
$129.95
Nautilus
Lifeline GPS Radio for Scuba Divers
$299
Aquabionic-by-Cetatek-WARP-1-Adjustable-Strap-Fins-Big-1.jpg131911-news.jpg
free-ship.gif
free-ship.gif
stars5.gif
Customer review from Russell
"These fins really can move with a strong flutter - I was moving through the water really well! The thing that surprised me, though, is how well these fins compared to the traditional tech fins doing tech style kicks. As far as fine control is concerned, I dont think I am giving up ANYTHING versus the standard tech fins. Forward, backward, rotations - all easily done."
stars5.gif
Customer review from L.
"I used to carry a water resistant VHF radio in a big underwater light case, but this unit is much more compact and versatile. It also has a GPS which can pinpoint my location and can call for help. The price is very reasonable for saving my life. My wife likes these features, too! "
order-now.pngorder-now.png
scuba-instagram-banner.jpg

Attachments

• order-now.png
    order-now.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 45
  • order-now.png
    order-now.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 42
  • order-now.png
    order-now.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 39