See You This Weekend at the Long Beach ScubaShow!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JackConnick

Jack Connick
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
d1e649a4-7f02-46e8-b667-cca8966838c2.jpg
Stop by Booth 403! We'll have some of the latest underwater photo gear at great show prices! Lights, housings, strobes, accessories and much more!

Featuring new products from Nauticam, SEACAM, Sea & Sea, OrcaTorch, Olympus, Gates, SagaDive, Fantasea, Kraken and much more!
We look forward to seeing all our SoCal dive buddies!

See our emailer for details including a discount coupon and show specials!

Went on Saturday and the best piece of new kit I saw was a tourniquet designed for saltwater environments. I have been training with tourniquets for a lot of years and have used the CAT III tourniquet in combat and I can attest to the effectiveness of these bleeding control interventions. I always have a CAT III in my BCD when I dive and I have one on my wetsuit when I surf, but this one Marine Tourniquet I Surf First Aid | Water Survival | omnainc.com is now replacing them solely due to the material it is made of and the ocean-specific design. And the company is a disabled veteran owned small business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom