Seeking Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kaamoss

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, my name's Matt. I live in Laguna Niguel, and dive mostly in Laguna Beach. I'm NAUI OW and have been serriously diving for a bout a year now. I don't dive very often because I don't have a buddy so every weekend I just hope I can find a nice group of divers who don't mind having me along. I'd like to meet other divers, and basically just dive more. I own my own gear and prefer beach dives, as I'm a starving college student. So if you need a buddy, know someone who does, or know of any groupds in the area, any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Hey Matt, welcome to the So Cal section of the board! A bunch of us dive Laguna quite frequently, so you're welcome to join in when we do. Just keep your eye on the So Cal forum for people who post looking for dive buddies, or just go ahead and start a thread yourself as the weekend nears. There are also a number of OC dive clubs that dive on the weekends - all you have to do is show up!

See ya soon! :D

John

Welcome to the SoCal section of ScubaBoard! :happywave

You're really going to love this forum. People are getting together and beach diving all the time, so you should have no problem finding people to dive with.

When you see that some people are posting that they'll be somewhere just invite yourself along!

Hope to see you at a dive sometime.

Christian

hey Kaamoss.... stick around this forum and you'll have as many dive buddys you need+... "wetrat" gave you one starting point outside of this forum and I would add that http://southcoastdivers.com/ is a good group that meet every Sat. & Sun. am
to do a beach dive and are very open to open to letting "tag-a-longs" join the fun. Hope to see ya under the water in the near future.

Thanks dwaters. I've gone out with them a few times and will likely go out with them more frequently.

hey Matt.. forgot to mention the "Wrinkles" monthly dives are a great place to meet some "scubaboard'ers". June 10th is the next in your back yard (Heisler Park) Look for the post soon!

*chuckle* well since we already "met", I'll just say Welcome to Scubaboard :D See ya in Laguna & La Jolla :)

try hitting up laguna sea sports on the weekends. there are always folks hanging around there looking for buddies. right there in your hood also...doesn't get any easier than that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom