Seeking fellow divers in Laguna Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ulfhedinn

-Skill Collector-
Reaction score
I live about an hour inland and have lost my dive connections since ditching Facebook last year. Just need a fellow diver or two or more... to hit the Laguna dive spots with since I promised my wife I wouldn't dive solo anymore. ERR

Look over my profile if you need to see my info

There is a group called South Coast Divers that meets most Saturday mornings in the Laguna hills parking lot, and then dives various laguna spots. I live in murrieta, and dive San diego or Laguna usually every weekend, often with Power Scuba, who is a FANTASTIC dive group and a great way to expand your group of dive buddies! Really great cheap boat trips! They almost always have a Thursday night dive at LaJolla shores, and a Saturday morning one also....feel free to pm me your number and I can let you know when and where me and my buddies are diving

I am also not on Facebook...but if you go to Pacificwilderness Facebook we post fun dives every Thursday. Anyone can join!

---------- Post added March 19th, 2015 at 06:29 PM ----------

I am also not on Facebook...but if you go to Pacificwilderness Facebook we post fun dives every Thursday. Anyone can join!
You don't have a Facebook page to go to Facebook...and I made a mistake, they are posted every Friday for the week, not Thursday.

In addition to South Coast Divers, there is also Laguna Sea Dwellers. They have regular dives on Saturdays. They have a calendar on their webpage.

Back
Top Bottom