Seeking vintage dive watches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice Heuer! I'm interested?

Nice Heuer! I'm interested?
Im willing to send this watch to a diver interested in, in return they must be willing to return the watch if they are not happy with it or a regulator, scubapro or poseidon as a trade

Classic dive watches are very popular with non divers and collectors and can be worth more than you'd think. There is a cottage industry devoted to refurbishing watches and watch parts and the manufacturing of of replica parts.
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f74/

Hello scrance.you are right.This guys a joker.I had a 60,s U.S.Divers chrogragh.I paid $650 ,to get it fixed.I traded it to a buddy for something I really wanted.I told him it,s a 5 thoussnd dollar watch.one sold last year for that.the old dive watches,like voit, u.s.divers,dacor,rolex go for big bucks.if any one has any spaco double hose laying around I,ll take them.cheap of course.what a fn joke.I hate scammers.

Last edited:
Not sure who you think is a scammer, so I won’t assume it’s me as the OP. I am attracted to finding and restoring vintage dive watches as a hobby. I was pretty transparent in my initial email. I would not expect anyone to unload their watches for free and would pay a fair price.

have an old scubapro watch that I brouight around 1970. Now just need to find it.

I think people here can decide for themselves if they want to sell me their old, nonworking dive or no longer used dive watches. It’s their choice, as it yours to be cynical of my motives. Peace out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom