Selecting the Best BCD for Me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just goes to show how much of this sport is personal preference...... I will never dive a jacket again, BPW or back inflate for me.

Guess it depends on personal preference. I would rather sit upright at the surface than be put face down. Most importantly, I need to get one that fits better now.

Guess it depends on personal preference. I would rather sit upright at the surface than be put face down. Most importantly, I need to get one that fits better now.

Neither my 2 back inflates or my BPW puts me face down on the surface.

Hello Jeannie:

We are located in Pearland and can help you with a bcd. We actually go out on dives with people after their purchase to make sure they have everything right.

if you are discerning, we would suggest a plate and wing. That is the only way to get a bcd that fits you perfectly regardless of your height and weight. If it is set up correctly you will be horizontal under water and vertical on the surface without struggling. We have more different plates and wings than anybody in Houston and probably most diveshops in the country.

We are on a dive trip this week, but will be back on Monday, if you would like to discuss options in person.
Thank you. I will plan to stop in on Monday since I am off work for the MLK holiday.

Hello Jeannie:

Can you check your private messages. We are being delayed in FL and won’t be open until Tuesday.

or you could email us at

divezonescuba@yahoo.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom