Closed Selling a bunch of Atomic regulators

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wookie

Proud to be a Chaos Muppet
Staff member
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Folks, I'm selling out my extra Atomic regulators. I have to offer a first and second stage B2 DIN, a pair of first and second stage M1 DIN, a pair of first and second stage M1 Yoke, and 2 T2x first stage yokes and 5 sets of T2x first and second stage yokes.

The M1's haven't been used since they were rebuilt 3 years ago, and are offered at $350 a set. I will check cracking pressure and IP before I ship them and they will leave me within spec. All are environmentally sealed.

The T2x sets all need to be rebuilt and will be. I won't let anything go that isn't in spec, and I am a authorized tech and have kits. The sets are offered at $750 each.

The B2 was well used and loved as the down regulator on the Spree, so it will get a rebuild and new cover. It sells for $200 but not environmentally sealed, with no hose, as some like a swivel hose, some a straight hose.

The extra T2 first stages will be rebuilt and sold for $400

Buyer pays shipping and fees, I accept paypal, will send you pictures of the regulator before we settle the deal. I'd post pictures now, but the T1/T2's look a little rough, as all of the knobs and faceplates have done what Atomic faceplates and knobs do when they are older.

I bought all of the T1/T2's new in 2002 for a friend. He returned them to me when he was done diving, he put the Jet Seat upgrade in some of them, not all. As I say, all will be upgraded to T2x before shipping.
View attachment 498603
View attachment 498605

Click the attachments. One is the DIN M1, one is the yoke M1

What would you recommend for a first setup? Thinking of one of the yoke sets.

Well, a yoke set for American/Caribbean divers for sure. The Yoke M1s are spoken for, but the T2xs are still available. They are expensive, although less than half of retail, but you will never need another regulator. I have 1000 dives on a Sherwood Oasis and 5000 on my titanium Atomic. I bought it the year they came out and have dived it (and others like it) ever since. It is my daily diver still.

Not for me lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190114-204713_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190114-204713_Samsung Internet.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 106
OK. Sorry, I'm on my wife's computer, and I'm not too smart....
DIN M1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom