Selling: Abyss Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

torvum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm selling a used large black Abyss 6.5mm (7mm) drysuit. In case you’re unfamiliar with the suit, it’s the cadilac of drysuits and arguably one of the best suit for commercial diving. I bought it about 5 years ago for the underwater skills program at Seneca College in Canada. It's seen less than 50 dives. I've taken good care of it - that includes my washing it (it still smells of lemons), zipper waxes, and storage out of the sun. The Si-Tech valves are in perfect working order. The exhaust valve is high on the left arm and the inlet valve is on the chest. The drysuit has neoprene neck and wrist seals, Kevlar knee pads, and heavy duty vulcanized rubber boots. It has never leaked so
you won't find any patches or repairs of any sorts. Besides some minor fraying stitches and superficial scuffs the suit is in very good condition. The drysuit will suit anybody between 5’-10” and 6’-3” tall with feet between size 10.5 and 13. There's ample room in the boot for underwear, in case that's a concern.

I'm asking $850 OBO with shipping included.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom