Selling ALL my gear!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I dont share the same view as you. I want to get my girl the sickest ring I can get to start our life together. After a few years when things are settled and in place Ill most likely get back into diving, but for now, Im doing what I WANT to do. I have enjoyed diving and had alot of great experiences, but its time for me to move to another stage and if you all think Im making the wrong decision, all I can say is sorry you feel that way its my life. Ive been on this forum for a loooong time and didnt think I would get all this negative feedback. All Im trying to do is sell my gear to allow people to use it and enjoy it instead of having it sit in a closet for years...

Best of luck buddy! Scuba will always be here along with the gear... go make your woman happy my friend bc in the end your partner in life is all you have

brand new Large Zeagle Ranger LTD, never touched the water, $700.
Large Zeagle Stiletto (Excellent Condition), used on 3 dives in Cabo, $450.
**SOLD**brand new XL 7mm Camaro Stingray wetsuit, $225 Zeagle Flathead 7 with Din adapterand Tusa mini Gauge attached, used on 3 dives in Cabo $625
**SOLD**Zeagle Octo-Z, used on 3 dives in Cabo, $150
XL Scuba Pro Jet SiFins with XS Scuba Sprinf Straps, $125
Dive Caddy - complete first Gen (All logos blacked out since I dont like people to know I was traveling with Dive Gear, $175
**SOLD**Atomic Aquatics Blue SubFrame Mask, $75
Atomic Aquatics SV1 Snorkel, $45
**SOLD**Suunto SK7 compass in a DSS boot....$60
EANX manual and DVD, $35
**SOLD**eRDPml, $10
7MM Henderson gloves, 7MM Henderson bootits, 3mm Tusa Booties...$50

I will accept reasonable offers...

Large Zeagle Stiletto (Excellent Condition), used on 3 dives in Cabo, $450.
XL Scuba Pro Jet Fins with XS Scuba Spring Straps, $125
Atomic Aquatics SV2 Snorkel, $45
Dive Caddy - complete first Gen (All logos blacked out since I dont like people to know I was traveling with Dive Gear, $175
EANX manual and DVD, $35
7MM Henderson gloves, 7MM Henderson bootits, 3mm Tusa Booties...$50
**SOLD**brand new Large Zeagle Ranger LTD, never touched the water, $700.
**SOLD**brand new XL 7mm Camaro Stingray wetsuit, $225
**SOLD**Zeagle Flathead 7 with Din adapterand Tusa mini Gauge attached, used on 3 dives in Cabo $625
**SOLD**Zeagle Octo-Z, used on 3 dives in Cabo, $150
**SOLD**Atomic Aquatics Blue SubFrame Mask, $75
**SOLD**Suunto SK7 compass in a DSS boot....$60
**SOLD**eRDPml, $10

I will accept reasonable offers...

... I want to get my girl the sickest ring I can get to start our life together.

Would love to help you in your romantic plan but I will also be selling all my gear, although not for a woman.

PS..

DeBeer's slogan 1986: Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
DeBeer's slogan 1992: Diamonds, they take her breath away
DeBeer's slogan 2011: Diamonds, That'll shut her up...

…for a minute.

(From Ron White)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom