Selling all my items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divingwithkevin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi everyone, I used to own a scuba shop and I am selling everything that I had. I closed it a while ago and am finally getting around to letting go of all this stuff. I wasn't sure where to post it all. I want to post it in classifieds but it would be a lot of posts. If you would like to see what I have please pm me and I will send you a pdf with everything that is there. If I have to I will become a monthly member and post in Hot Deals if that is where this should be. I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, so please let me know the correct place to put this.

-Kevin

Attachments

• Scuba Accessories - Sheet1.pdf
    84.5 KB · Views: 396
  • Scuba Inventory - Sheet1.pdf
    96 KB · Views: 365
I am posting the large items individually in the respective classifieds. However I wasn't sure where to post a general post in classifieds stating that I was selling everything. Where could I move this?

I found an area in Classifieds for multiple items and I have posted there. Some people in the chat section seemed to point me in that direction.

given the diversity of the gear being offered I moved it to the "hot deals" section.

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom