September diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

igor1982

New
Reaction score
Heya,

Can someone recomend areas to dive in septmber? we have 8 days, departing from singapore, but dont want to travel more than 4-5 hours. was thinking Puerto Gallera. any other recomendations, to avoid the rainy areas somehow?

we are traveling with a 2 y.o. so can't do liveaboard or travel to a very remote island. Also can't do Indonesia or Malasya....

thanks heaps!

Aug is typhoon season in Philippines. However, I do travel to that country whole yr around and typhoon or travel warning has no meaning to me.
You can fly directly to Cebu City from Singapore so Visayas might be better than PG. If you do not want to travel than you can't beat Mactan Island. But it could be a whole day affair and this probably apply to everywhere in the area.
The only advantage of PG over the rest of the country is the proximity of most of the dive sites(5-10mins). And the dive boat only goes out for one dive and then return. So your 2yrs old is never too far off. The dive schedule is also very flexible. Stay at Big LaLaguna and the small but quiet beach is good enough for the toddler to play safely .

Thank you Centrals!

anyone has experience with the Thailand golf? Koh Tao/Samui? from what i read became overcrowded...?

Back
Top Bottom