Solved: Serious lag, trouble posting and LOTS of duplicates-12/9/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fmerkel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I tried looking up my [Content] > wouldn't do it.
Went to a thread I started and added another [Reply] > would not post it. Tried again....and again...and again....etc. No apparent success. Finally gave up . Awhile later got a note of a bunch of duplicates were deleted. Apparently it did post, but did not appear to.
Seeing a lot of duplicates in other threads.They are having the same problem maybe?

And while I'm asking, I get this message at the top all the time: [There has been some problem publishing your share recently. Click here to try again or dismiss.]
What's that mean, why is it there, and what can I do about it?

Thanks,
Fritz

I assume there is something going on today that is unusual and will be dealt with. I have been having problems off and on as well. You are not alone.

I believe it should be cleared now. Trying to ssh onto the server from my cell phone with satellite based internet is not awesome. I'm on a cruise. Hopefully this fix is it...

Back
Top Bottom