Service manual Aqualung Legend 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nioki

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hi.

I'm looking for the service manual for a Legend 3?
If you're not able to share it maybe just the last part of the second stage (how many turn the adjustement screw 1 1/4?) and what about the lever which tool we use (129001?)

As usual 8.5b and beetween 3.3 and 4.3?

Thank you

Here is what I have

I am not to sure I fully understand your question, can you post some pictures maybe? I don't own the Legend but I have serviced a couple of them so I'm some what familiar but no expert but.

Attachments

• aqualung_legend_first.pdf
    1,009.5 KB · Views: 400
  • Service_manual_Legend_first_stage_1112_3479.pdf
    8.9 MB · Views: 431
  • Aqua-Lung-Spare-parts-2014.pdf
    17.4 MB · Views: 322
  • aqualung_legend_second.pdf
    937.2 KB · Views: 342
  • Service_manual_Legend_LX_LUX_second_stage1112_4543.pdf
    8 MB · Views: 431
We probably have what you need. Let me translate to Imperial? 8.5 bar Intermediate Pressure? 3.3-4.3 cm cracking effort?
Are those your questions?

And a "Legend 3"... I don't recognize the term. Which Legend? Can you attach a pic?
I'm sure we have the manuals.

Thank you for your both answer, sorry my english is rusty ;o)

Legend 3 is the last one produced by Aqualung, I made a mistake the real name is Leg3nd
LEG3ND

Btw if somebody have the Aqualung spare parts catalog 2020 in pdf ( Aqua Lung Spare Parts Catalog 2020 ). I would like to download it to use it at works but this one is view only.

Have a good day

Legend 3 is the last one produced by Aqualung, I made a mistake the real name is Leg3nd
LEG3ND

Btw if somebody have the Aqualung spare parts catalog 2020 in pdf ( Aqua Lung Spare Parts Catalog 2020 ). I would like to download it to use it at works but this one is view only.

Have a good day

Wow learn something new everyday. I did not even know LEG3ND was even a thing. haha shows how much I keep up on new diving gear. I think the newest Apeks reg I have is about 4-5 years old.

Sorry don't have a any new copies of the AL parts catalog on my hard drive don't really keep up to date with regs any more but looking at it and based on what most companies do its just a revamped version of the older model in sure the internals and parts are all the same. If you really want one I am assuming since the link you sent for the reg is in French you are based in France. If your close try stopping in Au Vieux Campeur (Love this store! I'm a big skier and climber also) think they have several location all over France. My ex girlfriend use to work for them they have lots of AL/Apeks parts and I'm sure they have a copy of the 2020 catalog.

LEG3ND

Have a good day

Maybe this helps for the moment.....

Attachments

• LEG3ND 1ST 2020.pdf
    253.4 KB · Views: 338
  • LEG3ND 2ND 2020.pdf
    791.6 KB · Views: 268
  • LEG3ND ELITE 2ND 2020.pdf
    708 KB · Views: 261
  • LEG3ND MBS 2ND 2020.pdf
    707.6 KB · Views: 245
Thank you very much, we keep in touch if you find the service manual :wink:

For an AL Dealer not difficult to find, but you have to attend an online course, which cost you some time and a 50,-US$ fee.
With the cert you get the actual Leg3nd Service Manuals (two courses a 25,-US$, 1st and 2nd stage).
So I doubt that you find the Service Manual somewhere else in the net, and I'm not sure if someone who just paid the course fee will give you the manual for free.........:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom