Service Parts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loosenit2

si respiratio sub aqua amet
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I’m pretty sure this has been covered before but i’ve been searching SB for an hour and can’t find it.

I know Deep6 regs signature reg comes with a service kit in the box with it. I also know that you can send it to Deep6 , or demo center, or auth repair instructor to have them service and the parts are included.

Question is does Deep6 sell service kits for those that want to self-service? Can’t find them on the website at all. Is ther a secret decoder ring needed that you only get after you take a class from Deep6? I know that the DGX version has service kits available online but I also understand that is a DGX product that Deep6 manufactures for them.

they used to have kits for the signature on their site separately under parts and tools. maybe just a temporary stock issue.

There is a decider ring too. It’s the free service manual available on their website
I have one on a USB stick in case I need mine serviced by a LDS.

There is a decider ring too. It’s the free service manual available on their website
I have one on a USB stick in case I need mine serviced by a LDS.
That’s a great idea to keep it on a thumb drive. I have it on my phone in files as I usually always have my phone at a dive shop.

If you need parts just give deep 6 a call or email and they will get parts over to you ASAP.

I sent Deep6 an email regarding the service kits and the response was that they are still available, you just need to call the office to order them.

Thanks all, appreciate the feedback.

they used to have kits for the signature on their site separately under parts and tools. maybe just a temporary stock issue.

We never directly sold service kits on the website. I used to have it setup so they were added to the cart with each 1st/2nd, but now they are part of the packages.

Everyone is still within their free service window, so if your reg needs service send it to us, or call us and we can provide you with the kits.

I am confused that people comment about 'problems' acquiring service kits and get upset that we don't have them listed on the website. We typically give them away for free!

Cheers,
Landon

Back
Top Bottom