Servicing my own gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And just my luck, I went to buy Harlow's book and Airspeed press just redirects to Go Daddy as if the site is no longer viable. Looking other places (Amazon etc), it's ridiculously expensive. I may have to go to my public library and see if it's available there.

Vance Harlow used to be active on scubaboard, although I just looked and didn't see him in the members list. You could try posting a WTB on the gear exchange forum on cavediver.net and here on the DIY forum. You'll find one at a reasonable cost.

Airspeed Press's DNS registration expired (20 November, 2016.) Might have been an oversight...

Sent the Registrant Contact an email to see if they are planning on getting the site back up.

I just ordered the Vince Harlow book last week, supposed to be getting here today. Apparently they were having some technical difficulties, I got my first PayPal payment refunded with this message:

Notes from merchant
Our apologies. We are having a meltdown with our shipping engine and cannot process your order, so we are returning your money. We suggest you reorder in a week if you still want the book(s).

I just ordered the Vince Harlow book last week, supposed to be getting here today. Apparently they were having some technical difficulties, I got my first PayPal payment refunded with this message:

Notes from merchant
Our apologies. We are having a meltdown with our shipping engine and cannot process your order, so we are returning your money. We suggest you reorder in a week if you still want the book(s).

That's a shame. There is obviously a demand for the book within the diving community. Hopefully they get it sorted out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom