Servicing Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey there. I bought two ScubaTech regulators and now I can't find anyone to service them. What is up with that? I'm in Northern California and it's time but most shops say no or have never heard of ScubaTech/Tecline. Any suggestions in the Bay Area?

tecline is more of a european brand. most shops will not service a regulator they are not a dealer for due to liability. you can look into mailing it out for service or going DIY.

Hey there. I bought two ScubaTech regulators and now I can't find anyone to service them. What is up with that? I'm in Northern California and it's time but most shops say no or have never heard of ScubaTech/Tecline. Any suggestions in the Bay Area?
Curious where you bought the set? The Tecline site store locator shows one location in North America, a distributor in Mexico. It is HIGHLY unlikely you will find any business in the US with knowledge of or experience with the brand. You may find someone that thinks they can figure it out on their own, and you would then have to decide your comfort level with that plan. I know I would not want to dive with it in that scenario.

If you are in a pinch I am stationed in Belgium and have a USPS APO address. You can ship your reg set to me, I can have it serviced at a local Techline dealership and ship it back to you.

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom