SETT Gosport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaun

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
There are a couple of places available on a dive in the Submarine Escape Training Tank, Gosport on 18th Jan. - Short notice-sorry!

In the morning will be a visit to the nearby submarine museum and a dive in the 30m/30C SETT in the afternoon, price for the dive is £29, I don't know about the museum entry charge.

I shall be going and will glean the necessary information to arrange a future trip in the not too distant future.

So if you are free on the 18th, or want to make a Wreck Ferret day out to the SETT in the near furure, drop me a line.

Regards,

Shaun

We will have to get to up a level in time for the Wreck Ferret visit to the SETT. When are you doing your next course?

something I've been wanting to go do for ages !

Here's me with my perforated eardrum :( am I a happy bunny or what ?

Have a great day and if the next one is after the end of Feb then count me in please ?

Happy New year everyone and a safe 2003.

Cheers
Hoppy

PS Cant even get blathered 'cos of the antibiotics - double whammy !

... with a bunch of boys who had just done 22 years in the submarines.

Made me look like an amateur ... only been teaching CESA 8 years.

It is great fun, and a good day out. Try also a "pot" dive. Funny as hell. We did it to 60m and it was video'd, never seen me putting my shoes on my ears and doing bugs bunny impersonations before

Back
Top Bottom