Setting the Bari

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gbf

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Over the years I've equipped myself,wife, and two daughters with dss gear. 2 small plates, 2 medium plates because we're ordinary-sized people.

Today I ordered a rig as a gift for my new son-in-law. Within minutes after clicking "order" I received a call from DSS (Brian I think) "just checking" because I had ordered a long plate and it was outside the pattern of my previous orders, and did I make a finger-check while ordering. My new SIL is 6'5" married to my 5'2" daughter.

That, gang, is looking out for the customer.

A big thanks and kudos to DSS

Over the years I've equipped myself,wife, and two daughters with dss gear. 2 small plates, 2 medium plates because we're ordinary-sized people.

Today I ordered a rig as a gift for my new son-in-law. Within minutes after clicking "order" I received a call from DSS (Brian I think) "just checking" because I had ordered a long plate and it was outside the pattern of my previous orders, and did I make a finger-check while ordering. My new SIL is 6'5" married to my 5'2" daughter.

That, gang, is looking out for the customer.

A big thanks and kudos to DSS

Brian is very detail oriented, and we do want to get folks the right set up on the first try. I'll let him know. Thanks for the kind words,

Tobin

Back
Top Bottom