Shameless Personal Post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My daughter and I did a two tank seal dive this morning with Cape Ann Charters out of Gloucester. Lots of fun, and surprisingly the 56d water wasn't too bad, even in a wet suit.

This was my first New England Atlantic Ocean dive since the 70's!

Congrats - see you aagain at 50, then 100, then 200, ... you get the picture.

a diver's life :)

I went to log those dives from last Sat, and I realized dive 2 on Sat was my own 500th logged dive. Such milestones are not terribly significant, in truth, and yet they do help you track your progress.
It does not take all that much imagination for me to think back to a time when such a milestone would have seemed like a pipe dream.

Congratulations. Before you know it, 50, 100....

Was just in Cape Ann this weekend, and was able to get a couple of dives in with Cape Ann Divers to BFW and Pickett's Ledge, then four beach dives with friends to Pebble, Back, and Folly's Cove. Cathedral will have to follow on a later date, for the tides were not with us. These were my first MA dives, but later next year I am moving to Maine so I can assure you I'll be back!

See you at 50 :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom