Sharing My Music and Sound FX - Over 1000 Tracks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

More new free tracks for everyone:

On the Action 2 page, we have:
"Guitar Mayhem 7" (Looping)
action 2 | Soundimage.org

Another one for drone videos on the Events/Travel 2 Page:
"Flying Over Lost Worlds"
Events/Travel 2 | Soundimage.org

On the Funny 3 page, we have:
"The Sewer Rat Puzzle Game" (Looping)
Funny Music 3 | Soundimage.org

On the Dark/Ominous Page, we have:
"The Rise of the Mech Beings" (Looping)
Dark / Ominous | Soundimage.org

And on the Sci-Fi 5 Page,
"Fourth Sector"
Sci-Fi 5 | Soundimage.org

Have a good week!

Hi everyone,

I've been super busy with film projects, but I did manage to create a few new free tracks for everyone. They are on my Action 2 page:

"Captain Bad Ass" (looping)
"Captain Bad Ass 2" (looping)
"Captain Bad Ass 3" (looping)
action 2 | Soundimage.org

These might be fun in some kind of gritty action game or story. Mix and match them. Edit as needed. Be a bad ass! ;-)

Have a great week!

Well, it's been another very hectic week, but I managed to get a few more tracks done.

Where I live, the summers are very long (and hot) and I see the stores already putting out the Halloween stuff. I think everyone around here is really over summer and just wishes fall were here. So, in the spirit of fall (well, really of Halloween) I've created:

"Trancyvania_v001" (looping)
"Trancyvania_v002" (looping)
"Trancyvania_v003" (looping)
"Trancyvania_v004" (looping)
Funny Music 3 | Soundimage.org

I'd love to hear these in a game or a video.

Enjoy!

Wow it's been a busy week (and summer come to think of it) but I did manage to get a few new tracks done for everyone...they are on my Fantasy 7 page and my Sci-Fi 5 page:

"Winter Fantasy" (looping)
"Dreamy Contemplation" (looping)
Fantasy music 7 | Soundimage.org

"Alien Skies" (looping)
Sci-Fi 5 | Soundimage.org

I hope everyone's having a good week!

I do not know how I never saw this thread before.It is great and a lot of the music will go perfect with the videos of our diving , caves, deep, wrecks, etc. Thanks and I will give credit when used and maybe a donation.

I do not know how I never saw this thread before.It is great and a lot of the music will go perfect with the videos of our diving , caves, deep, wrecks, etc. Thanks and I will give credit when used and maybe a donation.

Hey Tony, you're very welcome! Please feel free to send me links to your videos...I love watching dive videos. :)

Well, another super busy week...(and I thought I was going to have a nice relaxing summer)...yeah, right!

Anyhow, here are some new tracks that are intended for faster-paced puzzle games, but would work for other things I'm sure. They are on my new Puzzle Music 2 page:

"Puzzle Action" (Looping)
"Puzzle Action 2" (Looping)
"Puzzle Action 3" (Looping)
Puzzle Music 2 | Soundimage.org

I hope they are useful!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom