Shark Attack in the Turks and Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yikes!!!!!! I dove the Sea Dancer in July 02' out in French Caye and had an amazing time. There were definately plenty of sharks in the water but no once did I feel threatened by any of them. At one point there were so many in the water I had to wait an entire minute not to land on one as I entered the water from the stern. It was one of my favorite trips over the years; great staff, great food, great boat, great diving! It just points to the fact that nature is truly unpredictable. Hope she has a speedy recovery!

Depth Gauge:eek:

knows the victim well.

He is not having a good couple of weeks. Another friend of his was killed right around the same time.

This is one of those "1 in a million" kinds of things. Quite literally, really. Of course if it happens to you then it doesn't matter what the odds are......

My prayers have been going out to Michelle since I first heard of this incident....

Ms. Glen was released to home on Fri. Ultimate usefulness of arm remains very much in doubt.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Thanks for the update Doc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom