Sharks Are HERE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
I had no idea that the sharks only forum was up. I got a call yesterday from my art director and he told me about it. Shows how informed I am. We are sponsoring it and I am barely hearing about it. Anyway, I am looking forward to hearing all the shark stories from you all and images when you all post them. I will be putting a direct link from my home page to the Shark forums page.

Again sorry I am late, not that you all were waiting for me, but I would really like to get involved.

cheers,

Eli
sharkdivermag.com

Don't feel bad Eli, i was waiting for you...

GOod to see you are posting, look forward to hearing a few things from you.

When's the next issue due?

Mike

Hey Mike,

I didn't know you were on the board. Very cool! For those that don't know Mike has an article coming out with us in issue # 9 of Shark Diver. An update for you Mike, I have just received word that the mags are enroute to me as we speak and your article came out great. When you get a shot contact me privately, I have a couple of picture questions for you...

cheers,

Eli
www.sharkdivermag.com

We are glad both of yall are this board. I have a love of sharks and hope to dive with them one day. Money is the only issue for me. I have not subscribed to your magazine yet, but hope to do so soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom