Sharks & monthly period

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I own the most complete save a dive kit, out of anyone I know. It's a large Pelican box stuffed with just about everything you could imagine... And don't you worry, I've got plenty of chocolate and other things to nibble on too...

Mario :D

Ho, Ho, Ho, Mario! So you have candy bars, potato chips AND sutures in your kit?!
Case

Doesn't everyone? You just never know what you might need at the beach... though it is a little ridiculous to some, other's have thanked me over and over again. Umongst the arsenal there are things from hair ties & extra socks to unused regulators, brand new computers, inflators, hoses and even a hand held sonar... overkill... perhaps but I've got 'em so why not just pack em up and see if they might come in handy.

Happy Holidays!

You could definitely teach me the right way to pack! I'm sometimes lucky if I remember my sun screen in the morning! Thank goodness the boat is well stocked!
Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!
Case

I'm almost reluctant to continue, I usually have at least 3 or 4 different sunscreans with differing SPF factor's for different days and personal preferences. I use the most while sailing though... SPF trillion-point-five. LOL!

...have done shark feeding dives while in the midst of my period many times. It's a non-issue and if anyone tells you otherwise, they don't know what they're talking about.

Man this is a flaming hot topic.:fire: Ok, heres' my 2 cents. I also have been on a shark feeding, with women that had Aunt Gertrude visiting. No problems at all. The sharks were much more interested in the fish blood.
As for Mario, and your 'kit' I never saw anyone with better things then what I keep in my GI JOE Scuba lunch box, until I read what you bring. Man I want to dive with you! I'll share my " Shock Tarts" they're the best when you get out of the salt water.=-x
Dive the Planet.:loopy:

Natasha,
LOL, just kidding by the way... LOL! In all seriousness, I'd love to dive with you and all the other members we've been busily building friendships with. I'll be sure to bring my arsenal with me!

Ha! " I'll show you mine if you show me yours"! Very clever you bad boy(I love bad boys):tease:
Maybe I'll bring some extra treats to DEMA to play with. Ha!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom