Sharktooth diving 5/22-5/24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IndyScott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I plan on doing Sharktooth diving in Venice 5/22-5/24.

Anybody going to be a round during the week?

IndyScott

who you going with i went with florida scuba west or was it florida west scuba last saturday,well if you are going with these guys you wont be dissapointed,it was my first time tooth diving and eventually found over 30 teeth,one meg tooth all be it broken also some mammouth bones.just pick up antthing that is black and intresting looking.you can allways chuck it back in if its no good.:D

duncan1958:
who you going with i went with Florida scuba west or was it Florida west scuba last Saturday,well if you are going with these guys you wont be disappointed,it was my first time tooth diving and eventually found over 30 teeth,one meg tooth all be it broken also some mammouth bones.just pick up anything that is black and interesting looking.you can always chuck it back in if its no good.:D

I have use them before and they are great but for some reason he is not running charters ,that Mon,Tue and wed,the day that I will be there. I will probable will just dive off shore.
IndyScott

I'll be down there in July and am hopeing to arrange my schedule to allow for some diving if anyone will be there around then.

duncan1958:
who you going with i went with Florida scuba west or was it Florida west scuba last Saturday,well if you are going with these guys you wont be disappointed,it was my first time tooth diving and eventually found over 30 teeth,one meg tooth all be it broken also some mammoth bones.just pick up anything that is black and interesting looking.you can always chuck it back in if its no good.:D

There are appose to be some other charter for shark teeth dose anybody know who they are?

Florida West Scuba School: (941) 486-1400, Spair Time will also go to the boneyard, but it's not their focus: (941) 380-5313. I don't know of any others (unless you're talking about N. Carolina).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom