Sharkysays at Beneath the Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba41girl

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just a reminder to everyone to come visit us at Beneath the Sea. We will have 6 new designs. If you cant make the show, the new items will be online by tuesday. :wink:

I bought a couple of your shirts this afternoon at the show. Fun stuff. Nice to see ladies cuts instead of the standard mens crewnecks.

When will you have the "Silly boys. Scuba is for chics" on t-shirts?

Hope you do well for at the show and with your business!

Yeah, I met up with them on Sat. Bought a couple of t's. Seemed like they were doing pretty well while I was talking to Chris. Found out he's a member of my dive club.

I recommend their website if you are looking for cool dive t-shirts. We were looking for some grandbaby shirts.

I hope you ran out of inventory during the show! Good luck!

I was by twice and the booth was packed... didn't get a chance to say hi...

Thank you to everyone for stopping by to say hi. It was great to put faces with the names. There wasnt alot of time to chat because we stayed busy for 3 days. That is a good thing :D . And thank you to everyone who made purchases.

We were pretty cleaned out out after the show, so we will be updating the website all this week. I did pay attention to all of the requests. Keep an eye out, we will try to fulfill all of them.

Thanks again for all of the support!!!

Being busy like that is a good thing. Congratulations on a good product, I hope to see the new stuff out soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom