Shearwater Cloud Open Beta now available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Downloaded 37 dives with no problem with the iOS version.

Thanks for opening the beta. I also experience the temperature bug (Celsius) in the iOS app version 1.0

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 132
I've tried the IOS version and can connect to Petrel dive computer attached to my revo rebreather. When trying to download nothing happens, tried it 4 times, after a while the process just stops.

Also tried a firmware upgrade with same results.

I see Gateway Mode on the dive computer.

Latest IOS update 10.3 installed

I've tried the IOS version and can connect to Petrel dive computer attached to my revo rebreather. When trying to download nothing happens, tried it 4 times, after a while the process just stops.

Also tried a firmware upgrade with same results.

I see Gateway Mode on the dive computer.

Latest IOS update 10.3 installed

Hi Arlindo,

Would you mind reaching out to the app development team at beta@shearwater.com so they can better assist with your connection issue.

Downloaded, worked great on my Petrel 2 (logs uploaded and firmware update).

While I see this as useful to apply firmware updates without a computer, I find the program itself pretty inferior to Dive Log which I have been using for a few years. Dive Log presents the dive info in a much more clear and organized way and requires much less scrolling to get to data. SWC is a good start, but it has a ways to go to be competitive - glad to see they are trying and the mobile firmware updating is worth the install on it's own.

I also see a bug where the max dive listed on the main dive screen does not match the max depth listed when you open the dive itself. Also, in scrolling the dive graph, I never see the max depth ever being reached - no such issue on Dive Log.

i-XWsxXhN-X2.png

i-FjPzqRj-XL.png

i-SwnnWSN-XL.png

The Shearwater Cloud App also doesn't get the Computer right? It shows it as a Perdix, while Dive Log correctly shows it as a Perdix AI.

i-vHDbBSs-XL.png

Again, I applaud them for creating this - but still lots of growing to do before I'd consider switching to it as my log program.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom