Shearwater Desktop: Graphing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Slow

Contributor
Reaction score
I find the following graphs interesting and potentially useful to help me gain understanding of what I'm doing underwater.

5coconut%20walk%20-%20depth_zpsir5cqh1y.png

5coconut%20walk%20-%20sac_zpsnxi3wun0.png

I haven't found a way to put NDL or SAC information on the graph in Shearwater Desktop (these were made by exporting CSV into a spreadsheet). I'm pretty sure many Shearwater users don't give two hoots about NDL since they are beyond them most of the time...but I'm betting there's a growing recreational user base that may find it useful to see NDLs like this. The SAC graph may be of use to people as they adjust gear and/or techniques.

Is there a way to show these in Desktop already? If not, do other people want this information in Desktop? In other words...can we convince Shearwater to add them? :) I've seen various posts by other users buried in other threads asking about these graphs...I figured I'd put the request into one place since I like everything else about the simplicity of Desktop. I know other applications show this sort of information, but would prefer not to have to add another application to the pot.

Back
Top Bottom