Shearwater Research Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agility

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I posted a question in the Manufacturers Section of Scubaboard http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/sh...r-voltage-swings-during-dive.html#post7090479 and received a competent answer from a representative within three hours which offered to take care of my minor problem in a highly professional manner.
I had bought the Predator used here on Scubaboard, so they had never heard of me before. Allthesame they sent me an upgrade kit for my Computer from Canada to Austria without charge although the Predator has been discontinued for over a year now.
Thank you Shearwater, you have won a costomer for life!

I have been supremely impressed by Shearwater's customer service.

I am also one of many divers impressed with the service at Shearwater.

I recommend them to anyone looking for a dive computer - it will take you from Rec to Tec with full confidence that Shearwater backs their products.

Shearwater rocks, Bruce and Lynn are great people to. You can't go wrong with them.

Totally agree, every time I've mailed them they mail back same day which in my experience is a rarity. I'm still waiting for a reply after several email attempts with 3 other manufacturers, glad I didn't buy one of their computers lol.

---------- Post added May 1st, 2014 at 08:02 PM ----------

I'll add Jim and DGX to that list of same day repliers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom