Wanted Sherwood 6300 and or parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ghetto Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Snapped a stem and am screwed.
If someone has stems or a lead on them lmk

Option 2: buy another valve. 7/8 needed.
I like the slant back design, so not going new just yet.

Snapped a stem and am screwed.
If someone has stems or a lead on them lmk

Option 2: buy another valve. 7/8 needed.
I like the slant back design, so not going new just yet.
Try John @ Northeast Scuba Supply Northeast Scuba Supply M-F. Weekend staff may not know the full inventory. He may have one kicking around.

Just in case it comes up - I checked parts lists, and the stem for the 6300 valve (a "B" series) valve is a different part number from the Sherwood "A" series valves. I don't know where the difference lies, but they should not be considered interchangeable.

If you can't track one down ping me and I can check with Sherwood to see if they still stock the item. Unlikely they would produce anymore if they did/do run out, but sometimes even the oldest parts can sit around in inventory forever and a day.

*plot twist
I received an order from NESS, next day try to service valve and need more stuff.

Thanks y'all for the help.

Ever locate one? I also snapped my stem while trying to add a vindicator handle :/

Ever locate one? I also snapped my stem while trying to add a vindicator handle :/
I should have a couple coming back after hydro, i just switched to xs valves. I might have 3 full valves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom