Sherwood Axis size XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goindrinkn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all, up for sale is my lightly used Sherwood Axis BC. It's a great Back inflate BC, that has a soft interior lining, with a neoprene rolled neck. Since it’s back inflate it keeps your front clean and streamlined and has affords a little extra space for movement. It can handle 20 lbs ditchable in the integrated pockets, and an additional 10 in non ditchable trim pockets on the back. It has a work pocket on each side, and the right side one can fold down to create a rather large pocket. (See Pic) There is even a small extra pocket on the right side that will hold a SMB. (probably up to a 4 footer, my super big six would not fit in the pocket as designed, but fit nicely in the space created by having the large pocket in the closed position keeping it nice and stream lined.

This BC has been serviced / checked regularly and is in working order. Always fresh water rinsed after dives, and cleaned with BC Shampoo after any extended trips.

Issues: Functionally none. But because I'm picky, I'll say that on the cosmetic end, the black on the straps has changed color slightly from pool use. I think they were a bit darker like the interior when I bought it. There's some light of pilling on the front pull straps - cosmetic only – It’s from a strip of Velcro I use to capture the tails as I have it cinched down almost all the way.

It's extremely comfortable, and dives great.

I'm looking for $250, I see them new in the $430 - $470 range, but hey isn't new. But if you are looking for a BC, this gives you a higher end one at an entry level price. Plus it's back inflate and really comfortable. I'll take care of standard shipping in CONUS. PayPal preferred, and I'll take the fees as well.

Large necked model not included. :lotsalove:

Attachments

• IMGP0907 (Small).JPG
    IMGP0907 (Small).JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMGP0908 (Small).JPG
    IMGP0908 (Small).JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMGP0911 (Small).JPG
    IMGP0911 (Small).JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMGP0906 (Small).JPG