For Sale Sherwood Blizzard Regulator 1st & 2nd Stages - Used On Only 9 Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

genevievehannon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all! I am not diving these days and would love to sell my equipment I used on only 9 dives in Cozumel and have taken very good care of since.

Here I am selling my Sherwood Blizzard Regulator - 1st and 2nd stages.

I have the primary 2nd stage. I also have the rescue/partner 2nd stage.

All in, the whole octopus - I am asking $200 OBO including shipping from Utah, USA.

Cheers, and happy diving!
Genevieve

The Sherwood Blizzard Regulator is the ideal cold water diving regulator. To develop theSherwood Blizzard Regulator Sherwood worked closely with safety services personnel that have to depend on their gear to perform in extremely demanding conditions. A time proven product, the Sherwood Blizzard Regulator has become the top choice of cold water divers worldwide.

• Sherwood’s unique high performance dry first stage.
  • Dry chamber keeps moisture and potential icing out of spring chamber.
  • Surface-treated bimetal fins and heat sink capture body heat from your exhaled breath and use it to warm operating parts. This feature, along with special surface treatments to other parts, act against ice formation to keep the regulator performing as water temperatures drop.
  • The Sherwood Blizzard Regulator has Two high performance primary ports to support primary and alternate air source.
  • Sherwood’s exclusive bubble deflector exhaust tee reduces bubble size and directs them away from your field of vision.
  • The Sherwood Blizzard Regulator offers a Wisdom mouthpiece that reduces the bite pressure to hold the regulator, further reducing jaw fatigue.

Attachments

• blizzard-3.jpg
    blizzard-3.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 556
  • blizzard parts.jpg
    blizzard parts.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_6601.JPG
    IMG_6601.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_6602.jpg
    IMG_6602.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_6603.JPG
    IMG_6603.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_6604.JPG
    IMG_6604.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_6605.JPG
    IMG_6605.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_6607.JPG
    IMG_6607.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_6608.jpg
    IMG_6608.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 227
Hey a Genevieve, is this still available and will you ship to Ontario, Canada? We can send you $200 USD if it can be shipped to Ontario by US postal.

what model year is it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom