Sherwood Brut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kosap1

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for a few Sherwood Brut first stages. I am a Sherwood Tech so any condition as long as there is no damage to the regulator itself. I don't care if it has not been serviced in a million years or if it was serviced yesterday. I am going to be ripping it apart and re-doing the insides and cleaning it anyway. I am going to be using them as a backup and for a few of my deco bottles. I would like to keep it cheap so any condition is fine.

PM me if you have something for me.

Thanks,
Kevin

Let me check my storage garage today. I think I bought a beater Brut at a yard sale last summer which is what your looking for. I'll get back to you sometime after lunch today. O.K.?

I have a first and second stage if you are interested. I bought it from a guy a couple years ago thinking I would use it on my pony and I never did. I paid him fifty bucks for the whole set up. I breathed off it and it seems to work fine. Not sure if I overpaid or not to be honest so if you want it and you that that is a fair price let me know. We can work out the shipping cost later if you are interested. I've attached pics below.

Attachments

• DSC_1975.jpg
    DSC_1975.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC_1977.jpg
    DSC_1977.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 130
Hello Kevin, I found the box with the spare parts I have collected. Mine is exactly like the one krawdady shows in his first pix. Do you want a barter trade that will satisfy us both? I'll give you this reg (patent #4226 257) for rebuilding another, Sherwood Brut SRB5 100, that I want to use as a backup to my Oceanic setup If you live within a couple hours of the Tampa Bay area, I'd consider riding one of my bikes up/over/down to meet you with the pair by next weekend. I'm presently layed off an working on my sailboat to set it up as my primary dive platform. Let me know if your interested.

Back
Top Bottom