Sherwood Insight Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firemt04

New
Reaction score
I have recently acquired a new to me Sherwood Insight Dive Computer. I did not come with a users manual and after doing a lot of searching I am unable to find what I am looking for. The model I have is (I assume) an older model. It is the one with the two grey buttons with the metal dot in the center of them. I have found the manual for the chrome button model but it appears to be different. Does anybody know where I can find a manual for it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if this helps or not - here is the link to the only manual on the Sherwood website. It only has drawings and not photos, so I can't see any distinction regarding what kind of buttons it has.
https://www.sherwoodscuba.com/ModuleFile/INSIGHT_MANUAL.pdf?id=455

Is it possible that the difference you are seeing on the buttons is actually a cosmetic variation on the boot it is mounted in, and not the actual computer module? I very much suspect that might be the case.

I don't know if this helps or not - here is the link to the only manual on the Sherwood website. It only has drawings and not photos, so I can't see any distinction regarding what kind of buttons it has.
https://www.sherwoodscuba.com/ModuleFile/INSIGHT_MANUAL.pdf?id=455

Is it possible that the difference you are seeing on the buttons is actually a cosmetic variation on the boot it is mounted in, and not the actual computer module? I very much suspect that might be the case.

I have looked at that manual but the screen layout is different on mine and I seems the menus are different as well.

I think you are right about 2 versions. Looks like on the Sherwood site there are some pre-2009 computer version links under "Discontinued Products," but the Insight link is for the post 2009 manual. I just emailed off to Sherwood to point that out, no idea how long it might take to correct.

Thank you for your help. I ended up emailing Sherwood and the sent me a copy of the correct manual. Probably what I should have done in the first place. LOL. Here is a copy of it in case anybody else needs it.

Attachments

• Sherwood Insight Dive Computer Manual.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 136
Thank you for your help. I ended up emailing Sherwood and the sent me a copy of the correct manual. Probably what I should have done in the first place. LOL. Here is a copy of it in case anybody else needs it.
you are a hero today. I had the same issue and found your posting and this answer. thank you for sharing this

Back
Top Bottom