For Sale Sherwood Maximus reg set, in service WRT # of dives, out of service WRT time since last service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Storker

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
close to a Hell which occasionally freezes over
# of dives
100 - 199
Sherwood Maximus reg set for sale. Price: 110€ plus shipping.

One of the first properly cold-water capable reg sets. Last serviced Jan 2014, last used August 2014. 27 dives since last service. Used it down to 3-4C water, never had any issues with it.

Selling because service kits aren't easily available around here and I prefer to follow the guidelines WRT service intervals. As far as I know it's fully functional.

Hello, which model do you have?
I'm not sure I understand your question. Are there different Maximus versions?

Note that the set is located on the east side of the pond, and you seem to hail from the west side.

They have put the Maximus name on multiple iterations for decades. Best you post a photo, and look for a model number printed on the 1st stage.

They have put the Maximus name on multiple iterations for decades. Best you post a photo, and look for a model number printed on the 1st stage.
Thanks, will do

Back
Top Bottom