Closed: Sherwood Maximus regulator set (#2) Price now $80!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pdomen

Registered
Reaction score
Up for sale is set of Sherwood Maximus dive regulators. The set includes the Maximus secondary regulator and a yoke-type primary. An Aqualung LPO alternate regulator is also included.

Serial number is EK600303.

DSC03705.JPG

DSC03715.JPG

This regulator set was used for about 65 dives over a period of three years, then sat in dry storage for the past 11 years. It hasn't been under water since 2005. It is in excellent condition except for some minor corrosion where the yoke tightens onto the tank valve. Those male threads show some corrosion as can be seen in the photos. This should be able to be cleaned up using a wire wheel or a Scotch-Brite pad and some elbow grease.

Connected to the primary regulator, in addition to the two secondary regs, there is a gauge pod with Suunto pressure gauge and Suunto compass. Included is a pair of molded plastic parts that allow adding a Vyper dive computer to the pod (we used our Vypers on our wrists). There is also a quick-disconnect hose for the BC; its fitting mates with Halcyon wings. An Akona retractable lanyard is included to clip the gauge pod to your harness.

A handy Akona padded carrying case accommodates this whole setup and makes traveling with your scuba gear easier.
Also included are two small protective sleeves (one by Suunto) that we didn't use, but could protect the gauge pod, as well as a rubber-tubing necklace that was used to secure the alternate regulator around one's neck.

More photos can be found here:

Dropbox - Sherwood Regs #2

As always, before you use this regulator you should get it checked out and serviced at your local dive shop.

Shipping to the continental US only via UPS or US Mail. Package will be 7 lbs, 14 x 14 x 6 inches.

I am asking $150 plus shipping. Payment by PayPal or, if picked up in person in Kingston NH, cash.
Please contact me via PM if interested.

I need to get rid of these regulator sets. Price is dropped to $80 INCLUDING SHIPPING via UPS ground or USPS Priority (I will select the best way) to continental US.
Note that I have two separate listings as I have two of these regulator sets (basically identical setups).
This is a great set of regulators and just needs an overhaul to be sure it is safe for diving. That usually means all the rubber parts are replaced and the internals are cleaned and checked for proper operation.
This is a great value at this price!
Payment to be via PayPal; no refunds; items ship from Benson, AZ.
Please contact me via PM if interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom