Sherwood Outback: Good or Bad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pcscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a friend who has run into some financial woes. He has a 2001 model Sherwood Outback for sale. He will sell it to me for $100. This sounds like a great deal to me, I've seen them go for as much as $600. I just want to know what everybody this of this BCD. If it's a good price on a crappy BCD then I would like to know.:confused:

I looked at the Outback before I bought a BC. It is a very nice piece and at $100 it sounds like a real steal. The last used one i found was $400. I would say that if if fits and is in good shape then go for it. But don't be sureprised of someone tells you to put that money towards a back plate and wing set up.

Not my favorite BC because it has a huge 75# wing that tends to taco around a single tank. Also, it is on the bulky side. For a $100 bucks, if it is mint, you could probably sell it on Ebay at a profit. Are you are into trying to make money that way?

Back
Top Bottom