Sherwood Wisdom Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tedshark

Registered
Reaction score
For those of you that purchased a new Sherwood Wisdom dive computer did you get a manual?
I have been looking for instructions on the use of my computer and have not had any luck finding anything.
If there is one where can I get a copy?

I have tryed and have not been successfull in downloading anything from there not even finding anything I have created the account and I get logged into there site but I have not sean anything to download only a link.

MIne came with instuctions, I would ask the shop where you bought it to get you the directions since you are having trouble downloading the directions. They should give you what you paid for and that includes directions.......If your still having problems, let me know and I will figure out a way to email the directions to you....but I would go to the shop and get a hard copy

It should have come with a manual, unless it was a closeout or something where they told you upfront that it didn't have one (because they lost it).

You could ask the 'moderator fairy' to move this post to the Sherwood Manufacturer forum where a Sherwood rep might answer with "sure, send me a PM with your address and I'll be glad to send you a manual". (they are pretty good about that)

I found a manual on the sherwood site, I can e-mail to you if you give me an address to send it to.

Back
Top Bottom