Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
TABULARASA Shipwreck is a Fishery School Vessel that shunk near Jakarta coast in 1995, the vessel shunk in midnight after hitting reef near a small island, there are no victims during the accident. the ship is lying down from 32 meters till 37 meters deep

And this is my videos of TABULARASA Shipwreck

Nice video Ardianto & welcome to Scubaboard!

That is certainly a great visibility for Pulau Seribu (Thousand Island). The last time I was there was in 2009 & saw too much ashes covering the corals from Anak Krakatau.

Nice video Ardianto & welcome to Scubaboard!

That is certainly a great visibility for Pulau Seribu (Thousand Island). The last time I was there was in 2009 & saw too much ashes covering the corals from Anak Krakatau.

Thanks Dan, nice to know that you already dive there..well, the best visibilty is just 2 weeks from end of may till mid june..and couple of lucky days to had a chance to saw a migration of whale sharks..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom