shore dive options for this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Danielle's_Dives

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
well, I had every intention of heading down to LDBS for a few days but weather changes and staffing issues are making it impossible. All things look like Sunday isn't going to be too good so I can't see coming down for just Saturday. But perhaps.
Anybody dove Bathtub Beach recently and have any viz reports?
Vero is way to choppy and under 5 foot viz which is not worth me tanking up for.
Possibly thinking Venice as I missed out on that fossil dive.
Any great suggestions, post or pm me. Can only get 2-3 days right now so don't want to dive to keys.

---------- Post Merged on June 22nd, 2012 at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was on June 21st, 2012 at 02:32 PM ----------

it appears on the East coast that things are only getting worse. Has anyone been to bathtub beach and care to share what they thought. Thinking maybe Sunday. I know to dive it during high tide. Feel free to let me know what you think, otherwise may have to head over to Venice. I had one of my bloggers tell me they were out yesterday and it was 8-9 foot viz but the lack of sunlight made it hard to spot fossils

How was the mud dive Sheeper?

Chug
Had to go to work today.

Pepper Park was pretty good today. saw some cool stuff including a huge pair of awesome French Anglefish. Viz was a little low...in the 10 foot range....murky at 12 foot...but very diveable. TONS of big bugs all over too.

i'm off to Miami for a couple of days but will be back and ready to dive wednesday and the rest of the week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom