Short lobster trip today.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick Steele

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just wanted to post my latest trip from the beach. Went out at 11:30am this morning looking for lobster. Vis started at about 15’ and by 1:30pm it was down to 8’ or so.
First rockpile I came upon there were 7 lobster with the big ones way back in the hole with the front 4 or so being small. Left those rocks to find more accessible lobster but noted where they were at for later just Incase. Next rockpile I get 3 keepers and push away 2 smalls. Found one keeper walking along the sand. Get lobster number 5 under the only big coral head I seen all day. Seen about 6 more shorts and decided to head back to the first rockpile to grab lobster number 6. Took a little coaxing but got a bigger guy to crawl out from the back.
End of the day a very nice short trip. Seen a bunch of mangrove snappers and a green moray.
57EB6B0A-8785-4AFC-8974-D6578E881B75.jpeg

Nice Grabs !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom