Solved: Should There Be A Forum Dedicated to Trip Reports?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
O

ontdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I ask the question because there are so many great trip reports that get buried in various forums. The recent contributions by @Trailboss123 and @drrich2 come to mind. I don't know about others, but with the volume of material on SB, I find that it is harder to keep track of a particular trip report and who might have posted it.

Is it feasible to have a forum dedicated to trip reports, or would it just end up being another bucket? Or perhaps this has already been hashed out and put on the back burner....

Have a look at Adventure Rider for another idea. The first two forums are for trip reports; one for big trips and the other for smaller rides.

Interesting, thank you. I also noticed a Trip Planning forum. I wonder if a "Planning" prefix, in addition to Trip Report, would be useful? I notice that Adventure Rider also used xenForo.

Back
Top Bottom