Shoulder Inflator tearing away from wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or just use your lower dump valve. I can't remember the last time I actually dumped air using inflator unit after initial descent.

---------- Post added August 11th, 2015 at 09:20 AM ----------

I'm assuming you're using your inflator unit to dump all the time, if I've assumed incorrectly please accept my apologies.

---------- Post added August 11th, 2015 at 09:21 AM ----------

Just registered who you are, ignore my post, you know what you're doing.

Have been away from SB for a while but wanted to update. I sent the wing back to DiveRite and they replaced it with a new one. Great service.
I never used the pull dump. I extend the hose and deflate.
Upon surfacing I was fully inflating the wing to drain the water from between the cover and the bladder. I wonder if this was kinking the cover and creating a stress point.

WOW great service.. I had an issue with an OP valve spring and they took care of me very well too.

Im glad to see that they are keeping up the good customer service.

I have no doubt with their service. They replaced my rusted BC hose without asking. The only thing asked was my address where they can send the hose to. I'm living outside U.S.

Back
Top Bottom