Show me your best dive video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you wait two weeks? I am waiting for my NLE workstation to get here in the mail. And it takes a long time for mail to get to Baghdad...

Sorry, to see mine you'll have to buy them! I'm in this for a profit (or is it prophet?)

drbill:
Sorry, to see mine you'll have to buy them! I'm in this for a profit (or is it prophet?)

Could at least put up a sample, if we find it good we might just purchase it.

I love watching the videos, too. How about letting us know which system you are using when you post your videos. I'm just dying to see an underwater video shot with a Sony DCR-HC42. I'm thinking of buying that camcorder but want to see how well it performs underwater before I buy.

Thanks!
Michelle

d56nut:
I love watching the videos, too. How about letting us know which system you are using when you post your videos. I'm just dying to see an underwater video shot with a Sony DCR-HC42. I'm thinking of buying that camcorder but want to see how well it performs underwater before I buy.

Thanks!
Michelle

You're lucky ! My HC42 will have its first dive on sunday somewhere in the Monterey area. I bought a ikelite housing. I will try to put some relevant clips online. My system has a urpro filter for green water. Right now, it only has a single 50W video light but I am building a more powerful system (2x35 W HID) that should be ready late september.

I usually do a full length (about 100 minutes) video for the folks on my trips; for the folks on the trips they're the stars and those videos are my "best."
Here are a few clips compressed for computer viewing...
Backfinning
Dance of the Loggerhead
Glasseye Snapper color shift
Shark feed
I'm working of some more; if the verdamt hurricanes will ever let up enough for me to get back in the Gulf I'll post something new :)
Rick

Back
Top Bottom