Show me your face SB'ers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yea, that could work!....but my son is perfect in every way.

Jcsgt:
It sounds like a law enforcement background might be a plus!
A plus is I work for the FEDS, I could take them to the new prison in Hawaii that the built a short while ago. I wish I could Catherine but I have Four kids of my own and I canceled the vacation I have in October. I am just taking 2 weeks in June so I can build vacation time up. I have all girls and I know the can test the waters to the limit, but would never trade them in for anything.

hey what is the deal with that prison? I think they should give all high school students a field trip tour....thery should even do overnights in the cell...co ed of course...just to get a taste of incarceration. I mean they do field trips to the aquarium.

I do not know, the one I am at has college students come through and some high school students as Christmas Choir. I will have to check the custody level? that might have something to do with it.

catherine96821:
hey what is the deal with that prison? I think they should give all high school students a field trip tour....thery should even do overnights in the cell...co ed of course...just to get a taste of incarceration. I mean they do field trips to the aquarium.

Prisons arn't co-ed. Why should a field trip ment to scare them be different?

SeanQ:
Prisons arn't co-ed. Why should a field trip ment to scare them be different?

Sean is right Military is CO-ED not Prison. Catherine, no you would not want anyone to spend a night in prison. It is a, how shall I say it, interesting job, but I do not want any of my kids around this enviroment.

I worked in a county jail for only 8 months before I decided I wanted to be a patrol officer. It takes a certain kind of person to work in that environment, day after day. It was a great learning experience, though.

Okay, not prison for the girl, but how about forest work camp or road crew?

Jcsgt:
I worked in a county jail for only 8 months before I decided I wanted to be a patrol officer. It takes a certain kind of person to work in that environment, day after day. It was a great learning experience, though.

Okay, not prison for the girl, but how about forest work camp or road crew?

Yes you are right but we have female CO here too. It just takes a person who like you said. I have now been doing it for 9 years including my state time. I do not envy you Patrol officers either, you guys do not know if the next traffic stop will be a person who will whip out a shotgun and fire it point blank in your face. Like in Arkansas to the Highway Patrol Officer, thank God he lived.

Seriously, it sounds like Catherine has two very fine kids, just one going through "growing pains". It just takes time and a whole lot of patience.

Diver0001:
I'm not sure if hitting 40 is the worst thing or the best thing to happen to me since I left home..... Most of the time it feels like the worst thing.

R..
Best

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom