Show me your face SB'ers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tech Admin:
Well I'm sorry Don, but I can't help you with ALL your problems. :wink:

What error are you getting?
My mistake :blush: hate it when that happens.

I thought that Floridawannabe had posted thumbnails, but they are attachments. Click them does not give a larger image, of course, while clickinc Catherine's quotes does.

Diver0001 I'm not sure if hitting 40 is the worst thing or the best thing to happen to me since I left home..... Most of the time it feels like the worst thing. [/QUOTE:
Hey, I've heard that the best thing about being 40 is that you finally know everything that you thought you did when you were 16.

I hoping it's true, I'm not there quite yet!!

Bump.

let's see who else wants to post a picture of themselves.

R..

As you can see, I'm a typical vietnamese little kid, not really interested in being a vietnamese unless someone could help me change, also my hair is way too black.

th_current.jpg

I want more hair like that guy in catherine96821's collage of picture, the cool guy in the Marine uniform, now THAT is a cool hair cut. Unfortunately, I can't get a hair cut like that, mom would scream and then pass out for the rest of the year, my dad's hair would turn to gray and he'll be running out the door, my sister would be torturing me by rubbing my head for hours, and my little brother would do what little monsters do.

UPDATE: As of last week, my hair is highlighted but now the captain of the dive boat keeps on making fun of my hair :(, this sucks!

:bump: :D

Very old thread but with so many new members there must be some more faces to be shown.

So show us your face.

Last edited:
As you can see, I'm a typical vietnamese little kid, not really interested in being a vietnamese unless someone could help me change, also my hair is way too black.

th_current.jpg

I want more hair like that guy in catherine96821's collage of picture, the cool guy in the Marine uniform, now THAT is a cool hair cut. Unfortunately, I can't get a hair cut like that, mom would scream and then pass out for the rest of the year, my dad's hair would turn to gray and he'll be running out the door, my sister would be torturing me by rubbing my head for hours, and my little brother would do what little monsters do.

UPDATE: As of last week, my hair is highlighted but now the captain of the dive boat keeps on making fun of my hair :(, this sucks!

:rofl3::rofl3: YOU are funny

Yes, part of our family (the NYC side) didn't like my son's head shaved either, we have to time these things for vacation not to resemble skinheads.

Who are you people????

That's why I went down the basement and dug up this oldy but goody .:D
Just like to know who's who

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom