Silence??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be the one in the leopard print wet suit with the lace collar. I'll try to blend into the crowd.

This ya don't wanna know

Don

Natasha,

Trust me you will know us ... Just look for the KING ...
Any of you remember that post I made about my addiction?

My addiction to "CHAMMYZ" wear that is ... Well, after alot of scheming I found a way to have my cake and eat it too ... hehe ... Now, you all know what the OFFICIAL SSN Logo is right? Well when you see Chammyz wear floating around DETA the SSN's supporters will stand out from the others ...

Now, for those of you that dont know EVERYONE and their brother owns some of the Chammyz wear ... Gee, Ive been to Scuba Shows where I thought it was a Chammyz convention and for those of you that have never worn that stuff will understand why (Shameless/Courtious free plug Alert) once you do wear some. Most of you have commented to me both publically and privately on how you've noticed I don't play the "NAME BRAND GAME"... Well Chammyz is "ONE OF" the only exceptions to that rule ... Guilty as charged, but, the only reason being is I can't hide my bias... LOL ... I wear the stuff 24/7! (BUSTED!)

We have spent some big $$$ in having our Logo converted and embroidered into a bunch of the Chammyz Wear

Btw, I am going to start a new thread on a related topic mentioning how some of you can get some free "Chammyz with the SSN Logo" if youre interested.

=-)

Sign me up! I love the stuff too! Heck, I could be a poster boy for 'em!

Mario :D

Several months ago I posted about the :royal: running around the house in his Chammyz boxer shorts, and he went silent. NOW I'm convinced.

Don't wanna know anymore

Don

Well, I kinda feel uncool now. I never heard of Chammyz. I went to the hyper link and it looks like cool comfortable stuff. I really liked the skirt. How do I get some with the SSN logo? Since I'll be in the travel seminar at DEMA all day on Tuesday, (we have lunch with Jean Michel Cousteau) it sure sounds comfy. Wednesday, I'll be walking around the booths so maybe I could show it off? And here I thought I was going for business, and needed to wear a business suit. How silly of me!

Natasha, Natasha, Natasha,

What are we ever going to do with you ... hehe

Now, I KNOW for a fact that some of the guys here know about Chammyz gear, or they BETTER know! One certain "World Record Holder" for freediving (which is often described as a real "hottie") likes to promote Chammyz Wear and has been at previous DEMA's and spends time at the Chammyz Booth signing autographs... Well, I would surely hope that the reason for ALL THOSE GUYS that form the usually VERY LONG LINE (no kidding either, you should have seen the line!) are there only to get an autograph from such a respectable record holder and to Check Out the Chammyz Wear, hehe (yeah right! eh?) For those of you at previous DEMA's now may suddenly remember the product... (after all she was wearing it)

As for getting the gear, I will e-mail you the details available to those that will be at DEMA.

(guys, not that I hope this would be the only reason for visiting, but it looks as if she may be at the SSN booth for some time at this DEMA, hehe)

=-)

:royal:,
I love Mehgan Heany-Grier, she is such the hottie! I talked to her for a little while at Dema last year... well actually she talked while I drooled... hehe... LOL! Hope to drool in her presence again this year!

[Edited by Mario S Caner on 12-22-2000 at 01:01 PM]

Peeps,

The "ScubaSource Chammyz" order has arived in time for DEMA and they look AWESOME!!!

If you are gonna be at dema let me know...

=-)

Oh, Oh, Over here! I'm going to DEMA! Do you have something cool going on with Chammyz stuff? Seams like every time I pick up a Chammyz Pullover a friend or an X relocates it to their closets! That really ticks me off! One of my friends laid claim to one of my Dive Parka's too! I'm forever in need for new Dive attire. And if it says Scubasource on it, it's even better!

Just tell me the logo isn't Don in his Leopard print wetsuit holding a trout... LOL!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom