Silicone bumper to Teric?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've tried "bull bars" for teric and did not like them. The protector looks cool indeed but it is not very convenient.

Happy to report that I found one that fits! Was at my local dive shop tonight and they had a silicone bumper for the Mares Nemo that looked like the strappy part that goes over the band was bigger than the suunto ones. For $20, I gave it a shot, and it fits great. The sides are a bit close to the function buttons, but they are still accessible, and the buttons are a bit further out than the strap.
For the fit, it's a tiny bit stretched, but much less so than when I was stretching a suunto bumper to fit on my oceanic.
I'll be in the water tomorrow, so I'll be able to test the readability of the screen through the bumper, but the shape and cloudy look when dry looks a lot like the suunto ones, so I don't expect any issues.
In desperation, I ordered the bull bars, they're in the mail now, but after using silicone bumpers on my previous computers to keep the casing looking new, I'm perfectly ok to have wasted the money, I'm going with the bumper!
View attachment 528943View attachment 528944View attachment 528945

Can't see the first pic.

This is not really a protector but a different way to wear the teric, I just got this in the mail and really like it so far. Scuba bungee adapters

Attachments

• teric.jpg
    teric.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 232
Ended up buying this for my new Teric. Will report back after my week in Turks and Caicos if anyone's interested.
I too just bought one. Will use later this month in the Cenotes.

Well, no one has expressed interest, but I'm not gonna let a little thing like that stop me. So far, so good; it's stayed in place and my Teric hasn't gotten scratched yet.

I have the RealShine too. It is 3D printed and fits well. Can still charge with it on. Wish you could get them in colors. It alsi fits the Deep 6 Excursion but is slightly loose.

I have the RealShine too. It is 3D printed and fits well. Can still charge with it on. Wish you could get them in colors. It alsi fits the Deep 6 Excursion but is slightly loose.
I got mine too. What color are you looking for? They have more colors now - translucent and gray

Back
Top Bottom