Single divers looking for Bonaire Invasion Roomates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buddy!! What's going on with your roommate situation? Everything worked out?

Keith

Natasha has bailed on the Invasion (unfortunately for all involved but especially ME as she was my buddy), so it just made sense to see if Myra could find another roomie and my friend Steph who was going to stay with her for the 1st week and me the 2nd week will be staying with me the entire two weeks.

Glad everything worked out. Myra was pissed, and so was I, but poop happens and we just have to deal and figure out a solution. The rooms can hold up to 4 people so there are any number of scenarios that could have remedied the changes.

Natasha has bailed on the Invasion (unfortunately for all involved but especially ME as she was my buddy), so it just made sense to see if Myra could find another roomie and my friend Steph who was going to stay with her for the 1st week and me the 2nd week will be staying with me the entire two weeks.

Glad everything worked out. Myra was pissed, and so was I, but poop happens and we just have to deal and figure out a solution. The rooms can hold up to 4 people so there are any number of scenarios that could have remedied the changes.

I'm so sorry to hear that Natasha is'nt going to make it. :(

Unless things change I will be arriving solo. I do not mind sharing a room and/or the price of a truck. Ideally, I could use a guide as I have never been to Bonaire before. Warning: I'm told I can hold my own if I were in a snoring competition.

THIS IS JWPHOTODIVE MY EMAIL IS jwphotodive@gmail.com AS OF NOW IM ARRIVING SINGLE ALSO. GIVE ME A YELL IF YOUR INTERESTED.IM A PHOTO NUT AND I LIKE TO HAVE FUN.

LOOKING FOR A ROOMIE FOR BONAIRE. ALREADY HAVE MY ROOM. ANYBODY OUT THERE GIVE ME A EMAIL. jwphotodive@gmail.com MY USER NAME IS JWPHOTODIVE.

We still have a male diver looking for a room mate and airfares have been dropping. Don't delay, the deadline to join is April 19th.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom